Give a Tax-Free IRA Gift
If you are 70 1/2 years or older, you can take advantage of a simple way to benefit CFH and receive tax benefits in return. You can give up to $100,000 from your IRA directly to a qualified charity such as CFH without having to pay income taxes on the money.
If you are married, and if you and your spouse are both over 70½, you may each give up to $100,000 to your favorite charitable organizations.
By making a gift from your IRA to CFH during your lifetime, you can see your philanthropic donation at work helping to fulfill our mission.
Other Benefits of IRA Gifts
- You do not have to pay income taxes on distributions from your IRA to charities;
- You can satisfy your minimum required distribution for the year;
- You can reduce your taxable income; and
- You can help to further the work and mission of your favorite charities, including CFH!
How to Get Started
- Contact your IRA plan administrator to make a gift from your IRA to us.
- Your IRA funds will be directly transferred to our organizations to help continue our important work.
- Please let us know if you wish for your gift to be used for a specific purpose
Nothing on this website should be construed as legal advice. Please contact your attorney or financial advisor to determine what is best for your personal situation.